Thursday, January 2, 2014

Epilogue cont..

With the passing of my mom I have reconnected with her brother, my Uncle. He went on a trip to France. My mom were to boarding school in France for two years with nuns, all in french. Learn french or fail. My mom was tri-lingual. Hopefully some one will discover her versatility here as well.
Hi Jenna -- spent three days outside of Paris with friends south of Limoges. They have a country place there…. One day we went to Mont Gargan, a hilltop over looking the Vienne valley… it was certainly an “aha” moment… Back in Paris now, for another 10 days or so…. xoxox CvR
 beech trees line the alley leading to the top
the chapel ruin at the top
the view
the resting place....so perfect
in a chink in the wall, just to the right of the bottom of the right hand window

No comments:

Post a Comment