Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Happy Birthday Mom!

The last posting really inspired me. I want these gifts to keep coming. Is it selfish? I don't know. I think all parties prevail. Mom continues to see the world. People share their world and special places with her. I  think, in a way, it gives people the opportunity to celebrate a special place with a special someone. Cause my mom was amazing! I continue to celebrate her and give her new gifts of experience and love.
So I have concluded that this project must live on for a period. Please review the blog thus far to get the idea of the project. Should you like to have an Ojo Rojo marble to place somewhere meaningful send me your address and I'll send you one. Please take photos and share the where and why you chose that particular place.
Today I am taking a my mom to a Tropical Botanical Garden. We are going to look at the gardens, have a picnic and read a good book.
Happy Birthday!
To her Future Travels with You!
Love
Jenna
jenna@jennaefrein.com

No comments:

Post a Comment