Friday, May 31, 2013

Kiyomizudera temple

Immediately after settling into my amazing hostel I walked up the street to Kiyozumidera Temple.
It was close to closing and over run with young school children. So I decided not to pay to enter but just walk around the area before the temple.
There was a large tower facing an arch.
In front of the tower facing the arch were small stone towers with lantern like tops. I felt inside one and discovered pebbles. So I placed a marble in with them. 
So mom can look at this.
And some else placing a pebble will find her.

Afterward I walked down some of the old streets of Kyoto.
Gorgeous snail. I pet it.
Came across a young girl in traditional kimono.
A beautiful breaking I the cloudy sky means time for dinner.
 Soba
And a satisfied walk home.


No comments:

Post a Comment