Sunday, June 9, 2013

Kurashiki

Kurashiki ha an old district that feels like old Europe.
All this traveling is really quite exhausting, so I sat along this water way and read a book for a while.
Afterward I walked around a bit. I am captivated by the architecture.
Look at how the boards perfect form to the stone.
The dark lines are from stains over time from the nails. A design element created over time.
The bus stop believe it or not.
This building covered in ivy used to be a spinning factory now a hotel. There was also a ceramics studio in the back. There was quite a bit of ceramics in the area.
I then went I a restaurant recommended to me by the tourist information office. I pretty much said sashimi and tempora and got an amazing meal. This shrimp not only beautiful after I ate it and put the tail down, it fluttered! That's how fresh it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment